Tumblelog by Soup.io
Newer posts are loading.
You are at the newest post.
Click here to check if anything new just came in.


Boy Scout: Sir, the lads and I found a snake is it poisonous? 

Me: No this snake is not poisonous at all.

*one of them picks up the snake which bites them. They begin to spasm and foam at the mouth*

Me: However this snake is venomous. Venom is always injected, poison is ingested or absorbed through the skin. Lets get it right next time lads. 

Reposted bybarton barton

Don't be the product, buy the product!